Ready for a BOM weekend? Mark your calendars... it's going down:
Friday June 19th - Saturday June 20th (2PM-11PM)
Gates open at 2PM each day and close at 9:30PM.
YES! The Edmonton Expo Centre will be providing a coat-check / bag check service. Check the festival map (coming soon) to familiarize yourself with the location.
BOMFEST is an 18+ event with a site wide alcohol license. All patrons entering the event will need to provide valid government issued photo identification.
All government issued photo identification presented must be valid - not expired! The following forms will be accepted for entry into BOMFEST:
• Alberta Operator’s License (Driver’s License)
• Out of province Photo Operator’s Licence
• Alberta Identification Card (Non-driver’s photo identification)
• Armed Forces Identification Card
• Permanent Resident Card
The following forms of identification are NOT VALID for entry into BOMFEST:
• School Identification Cards
• Expired identification of any kind
• Birth Certificates
• Xerox copies of any identification
• Photos of any identification
• Health Cards
• Temporary paper ID
There will be paid parking available at the grounds for those wishing to drive to the event. Alternatively, the LRT will bring you directly to the grounds, as well as Edmonton taxi services and ride-sharing services such as Uber.
There will be no re-entry available once you enter each day of the festival. Once you leave the grounds on either the first or second day, you will not be able to re-enter until the doors open for the following day.
The following items are allowed and encouraged to be brought to the festival grounds:
• A poncho or rain coat (be prepared for unexpected weather!)
• Comfortable shoes
• Flags or banners (no poles)
• Portable phone charger
• Bug Spray
• Empty Camel Packs
The following items should not be brought to the festival grounds:
• No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
• No outside beverages including alcohol
• No weapons of any kind
• No object that can be used as a projectile, such as fireworks and glowsticks,
• No flammable or dangerous goods including aerosols
• No opened over the counter medication or eye drops
• No glow sticks (bracelets permitted)
• No water guns, spray bottles or misting fans
• No balloons
• No large backpacks or duffle bags
• No umbrellas, chairs, stools, large blankets, sleeping bags or tents
• No glass or metal containers of any kind (including refillable water bottles)
• No coolers or chilly bins
• No bicycles, skateboards, scooters or hoverboards
• No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
• No laser pens or pointers
• No musical instruments, noisemakers, megaphones or air horns
• No professional cameras or audio/video recording equipment
• No selfie sticks, camera or action camera poles
• No flag poles, sticks, or totems
• No long chains or spikes of any nature
• No drones or other flying vehicles
• No spray paint or permanent markers
• No footballs, soccer balls or other sports equipment
• No prams or strollers
• No homemade food in re-sealable containers
• No poi or fire dancing equipment
• No items that in the opinion of management/security that could cause harm or public nuisance
At this time, single day passes are not available. Please check back, as this can change!
Of course! Official after-parties will be announced in a few weeks. Keep checking back!
Hey, bad weather happens and the weather can change quickly - regardless, we'll be prepared. This event is RAIN OR SHINE! The show MUST go on. BOMFEST is an indoor / outdoor festival - meaning you'll be covered should we experience bad weather!
We're pleased to announce that payment plans are now available on ALL ticket types. Select payment plan option on Showpass when you check out!
As with most concert / event tickets - BOMFEST passes are non-refundable.
Yes! Absolutely, there is a smoking area located on site!
Personal quantities of Cannabis (maximum 30g per person) is allowed onsite for consumption within designated areas. Cannabis products must be in sealed, store bought packaging. All seals must be unbroken. Due to the nature of an outdoor festival, pre-rolls are encouraged.
Yes, camel packs are allowed! However, we must stress - be-careful of OVERHYDRATION! Ensure that you are getting enough electrolytes with your water!
YES! We have a very limited amount of Cabana's available. Please email email@example.com for more details.
There will be food vendors! If you're interested in becoming a food vendor, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep checking back here for more information on which vendors you'll see at the festival this year!
Advanced wristband information will be released closer to the festival.